Box of 100 70% IPA Alcohol Pre-Injection Swabs
- Contains 70% (IPA) Alcohol
- Acts as a disinfectant to clean and remove bacteria prior to administering an injection
- Individually wrapped
- Impregnated non-woven swab
- 100 swabs for pre-injection site cleaning
- Additional Information
Short Description Robinsons IPA Alcohol Pre-Injection Swabs Pack 100 Manufacturer Robinsons
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- OK but very good value
- Very strong so not great to wipe close to nose or eyes (some patients tear). For the price, I'd still use them for other areas and general purpose but would use a better quality one for close to eyes/nose.
- Unbeatable pre injection swabs
- I use these to swab my dog's skin prior to injecting his insulin.
They are a good size. I also use them to clean in ear headphones, and glasses.
Very good price from medisave, certainly has saved me a few pennies.
- Perfect for purpose
- An excellent value for money swab, just the right size for the job, and for just over Â£1 unbeatable value!
- Just the right size wipe you need for a pre-injection wipe, bargain too.
- Very useful
- Pr-Injection swabs are very useful not only for sterilizing injection area but also for cleaning glasses ))
- can be summed up as cheap, cheerful and plentiful. good value for money
- Cheap and perfect for first aid kits
- I also bought this to replenish my first aid kit set for my sports team. Medisave has perhaps one of the cheapest offers you can find for this product. Really cheap and definitely very effective
- Excellent product
- My only gripe is that they a a little too small, but for the price you can't beat it it.
- Bought primarily for use in my first aid kit, these swabs are great for any application and are very low cost.
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £2.35 Inc. VAT: £2.82
- £4.94 Inc. VAT: £5.93
- £2.47 Inc. VAT: £2.96
- £1.15 Inc. VAT: £1.38 As low as: £1.30
- £0.95 Inc. VAT: £1.14 As low as: £0.86
- £2.49 Inc. VAT: £2.99