A simple and effective handheld Cryotherapy device for accurate treatment of skin lesions making it ideal for general practice, dermatology, podiatry and minor surgery applications.
CryoSuccess incorporates a new improved safety design which allows easy on/off fitting of the cartridge. The device can be kept in a drawer ready for use at any time. And the cartridge can be removed at any time - for longer term storage or transport - and then rapidly reconnected.
The tip is made from a soda clear glass capillary with a diameter of 80 um.
To apply the cryogenic liquid gas, the dispenser tip is touched against the skin surface so that the escaping liquid gas directly touches the surface before a gaseous phase transition takes place.
The liquid gas travels at a mean speed of 40 m/s in a phase stable state (gaseous state), enabling cells to be destroyed accurately and safely. For example a target area with a diameter of 10 mm and a depth of 3 mm can be frozen to -40° within 12 seconds which will ultimately result in absolute cell destruction.
Apply the Cryosuccess tip vertically directly to the skin, this ensures that the nitrous oxide penetrates into the skin & freezes the deeper skin tissue, it also ensures that the application temperature is a constant -89C. Applying the Cryosuccess for 10 seconds to an area will result in a penetration of 3-4 mm, a diameter of 10mm and a final penetration temperature of -40C.
- Cost per treatment ~ 50p or less
- Simple pencil type grip for easy use & very accurate application
- Freezes to -89ºC and to a depth of 3mm
- Level of cold generated adjusted by the rate at which the button is depressed
- Using Nitrous Oxide cartridges avoids all of the storage and transport problems associated with liquid nitrogen.
- Also ideal for home visits, nursing homes, etc.
- Additional Information
Short Description Schuco Cryo Success Cryosurgery Pen Manufacturer Schuco
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £29.89 Inc. VAT: £35.87
- £555.99 Inc. VAT: £667.19
- £35.09 Inc. VAT: £42.11
- £295.19 Inc. VAT: £354.23
- £86.99 Inc. VAT: £104.39
- £281.99 Inc. VAT: £338.39