Easy direct transfer of patient ECG records
Like the seca CT320 the seca CT321 is easily integrated in to your daily routine. Unlike the seca CT320 you are able to operate cable-free. The CT321 uses Bluetooth offering more flexibility, a big advantage in large clinic rooms. Able to record all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000Hz, for viewing, analysis, reporting and printing on every PC in the network. Send the data to your EMR and if you like, work paperless from now on. Profit also from minimising time-consuming data entry errors.
- Innovative Medical Bluetooth Technology removes the need for a USB cable connection, allowing greater flexibility in large clinic rooms.
- The seca CT321 acquires the ECG on any computer/laptop within your healthcare network. Allowing you to directly transfer the patient's ECG report into your Electronic Medical Records (EMR). Compatible with all leading EMR systems e.g., EMIS, SystmOne, vision, iSoft and others.
- Seca cardio software automatically exports a pdf ECG file to a destination of your choice - enabling ease of attachment to the EMR or for e-mailing to specialist ECG centres and use in tele-health applications.
- High quality recordings of all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000 Hz, for viewing, analysis, reporting and printing on every PC in the network. Clearly arranged choice of A4 reports with one click including the popular 4x3 with lead II rhythm strip
- Impedance measurement: all electrodes highlighted with automatic quality indication to ensure the perfect ECG.
- Advanced software filters for baseline, electrical interference, anti drift and muscle tremor interference, providing clear traces
- Digital pacemaker detection
- Robust defibrillator proof unit
- Size: 16 x 8.5 x 2.5cm
- Weight: 300g
- Seca CT321 supplied with: Patient cable, alligator clips, 500 disposable electrodes, seca cardio software (no licence fees), Bluetooth dongle, 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and battery charger
Simple, fast application
Easy to set up, with direct data transfer straight to your PC.
Seca cardio software
Comes complete with Seca's Cardio Software.
- Additional Information
Short Description Seca CT321 Bluetooth PC-Based ECG Machine - Bluetooth Version Manufacturer SECA MPN CT321 ECG Features Bluetooth, Memory, PC-Based, Portable ECG Integration EMIS, SystmOne, Vision Lead Time 5-7 working days
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £1,562.49 Inc. VAT: £1,874.99
- £11.79 Inc. VAT: £14.15
- £17.50 Inc. VAT: £21.00
- £243.49 Inc. VAT: £292.19
- £30.99 Inc. VAT: £37.19
- £19.29 Inc. VAT: £23.15