All of the benefits of EPIGLU in a single patient use format.
Supplied in an easy peel aluminium foil pack containing a single 0.3ml dose of Ethyl-2-Cyanoacrylate skin adhesive that is faster to use and more convenient than sutures.
EPIGLU can be stored in the fridge or freezer to extend shelf life up to 3 years and can be used straight from the freezer.
- Faster and more convenient than sutures
- Pain free
- Single patient use
- Easy to apply
- Holds wound edges even under tension e.g. around joint areas
- The first layer polymerizes within seconds then multiple layers close and protect the wound from infection
- Results in almost no keloid scarring
- Patients can resume daily personal hygiene (washing/showering)
- No anaesthetic required
- Additional Information
Short Description Single Dose EPIGLU Skin Adhesive Pack of 10 Manufacturer Schuco
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £122.79 Inc. VAT: £147.35
- £64.49 Inc. VAT: £77.39
- £3.09 Inc. VAT: £3.71 As low as: £3.44
- £522.79 Inc. VAT: £627.35
- £128.29 Inc. VAT: £153.95
- £53.99 Inc. VAT: £64.79