The ultimate in portability and detailed analysis
The 90217 is a class leading lightweight Ambulatory BP recorder, utilising our proprietary oscillometric algorithm which has been proven in over 20 years use in paediatric, adolescent, adult and elderly patients with a variety of disorders.
- Weighs only 255g, for ultimate portability.
- 240 memory capacity.
- Clinically validated by the BHS to A/A grade for your peace of mind.
- Includes advanced Artifact Rejection Algorithms which discriminates between pressure signals, patient movement and respiratory artifacts for more accurate readings.
- The pressure is automatically zeroed before each reading ensuring optimum accuracy and comfort for the patient.
- Battery powered by 3 x AA batteries, making the monitor extra portable and lightweight.
- Can also be combined with other Spacelabs Sentinel modalities to provide a complete Cardiology Information Management System, so the user can view all their data and conduct detailed analysis.
- The measurement periods and inflation frequencies can all be independently programmed into the unit by the user, to adapt to their individual lifestyles.
- Additional Information
Short Description Spacelabs 90217 Ambulatory BP Recorder including Software Manufacturer Spacelabs Type of Model ABPM Upper Arm or Wrist Upper Arm Memory Capacity 240 BP Features Clinically Validated Lead Time 3-5 days
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £15.49 Inc. VAT: £18.59
Regular Price: £299.99
Special Price £209.99 Inc. VAT: £251.99
- £5.69 Inc. VAT: £6.83
- £216.79 Inc. VAT: £260.15
- £126.79 Inc. VAT: £152.15
- £14.79 Inc. VAT: £17.75