An extremely accurate pregnancy test for early diagnosis in a low cost strip format.
Human chorionic gonadotropin, or hCG, is a hormone produced by the placenta shortly after the implantation of a fertilized egg into the womb.
The early appearance of hCG in both the urine and serum of pregnant women and its rapid rise in concentration during gestational growth make it an excellent marker for the early detection of pregnancy.
- Easy to use, and low cost, simply dip the strip into urine.
- Immunoassay technology.
- CE Marked, FDA Approved, more than 99% accurate.
- Ability to detect hCG, the chemical marker for pregnancy, as early as one day after the first missed menstrual period
- Sensitive, with the ability to detect as low as 25 mIU/mL hCG in urine and/or serum specimens
- Simple testing procedure; no special reagents or equipment required
- Accurate, easy-to-read results in just minutes
- Additional Information
Short Description SureScreen Pregnancy Test Strips 25 mlU/ml x 50 Manufacturer SureScreen
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £324.99 Inc. VAT: £389.99
Regular Price: £44.99
Special Price £9.99 Inc. VAT: £11.99
- £12.99 Inc. VAT: £15.59
- £9.99 Inc. VAT: £11.99
- £9.27 Inc. VAT: £11.12
- £183.99 Inc. VAT: £220.79