When critical times dictate the need for oxygen saturation data as well as respiration and pulse rate, the Nonin 2500 PalmSat Digital Oximeter is the answer. This monitor combines patented oximeter technology, sensor options, and advanced digital signal processing to provide you with full clinical Oximetry data - data you may need for critical interventive action.
PalmSat 2500 Features
- SIMPLE two-button operation and integrated self-test.
- COMPACT 7.4 oz unit for easy handling and portability.
- LARGE LED DISPLAY for maximum visibility - easy to verify operation; Nonin's colour-coded perfusion indicator alerts user to changes in pulse signal that may affect SpO2 data.
- FLEXIBLE POWER OPTIONS - 4 x AA batteries, rechargeable NiMH batteries or AC power with optional NiMH charging stand - see below.
- EFFICIENT - 100 hours typical continuous operation on 4 x AA batteries, or 45 hours continuous operation on rechargeable NiMH Battery pack (with 90 min fast recharge) & continuous operation in charging stand.
NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) Rechargeable Batteries have the following major advantages over old technology NiCd & Alkaline technologies ;-
- No NiCd (Nickel Cadmium) "Memory effect"
- No need to deep discharge as with NiCd
- 30% Greater Capacity over NiCd Batteries
- Environmentally friendly - NiMH does not contain highly toxic Cadmium metal as in NiCd
- Saves money & the environment over buying standard Alkaline Batteries
Powerful 72 hour continuous Memory fitted as standard
Compatible Profox & the latest super powerful Nonin "nVision™" PC Analysis & Reporting software.
WARRANTY - Main unit covered for 3 years.
Uses existing extensive range of reusable & disposable Nonin sensors for reliable results & low cos
You can order Nonin pulse oximetry sensors here.
- Additional Information
Short Description System: Nonin 2500 PalmSAT Hand Held Pulse Oximeter Age Range All Ages Manufacturer Nonin
- Why buy from Medisave?
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- £214.79 Inc. VAT: £257.75
- £42.49 Inc. VAT: £50.99
- £467.79 Inc. VAT: £561.35
- £221.99 Inc. VAT: £266.39
Regular Price: £44.99
Special Price £9.99 Inc. VAT: £11.99
- £88.29 Inc. VAT: £105.95